I realized I cannot do lowercase letters. I never really used my calculator for anything except calc/stats. However, I have just started to learn about programs. I stupidly upgraded my OS and was wondering if it was possible to downgrade considering I had this calculator since 2016 and never upgraded. I have the L-0316C.

Boot Code: 5.1.5.0014
Base Code: 5.8.0.0022

Thank you
Just use this.

https://yvantt.github.io/arTIfiCE/

This will allow you to run assembly programs and games, including the program that enables lowercase letters.
I have a tutorial here for jailbreaking and (potentially) downgrading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abB0ZEdQ1rs
However, downgrading is unlikely to work for you. You can try this old version of cermastr: [link redacted] but be sure to follow the tutorial closely. Cermastr is an incredibly powerful tool and can permanently brick your calculator if you toy with it.
I tried this on my Rev M calculator running os 5.8.0.0022. I had to use CerMastr 2.0.
The calculator froze, so I hit the reset button after a while. Then, it ran OS verification, then inverted the screen, then ran OS verification again. The worst that happened to me was my RAM being wiped clean. I went back to CerMastr, and it showed that the 00 00 05 was rewritten back to 00 08 05.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours