I'm completely new to this, and everytime I try to download doors cse it says "this isnt a calculator program" and I need doors cse to be able to get programs on the calculator
If it's a TI-84 Plus CE, Doors CSE is not yet available because we don't yet have an App signing key. If it's a TI-84 Plus CSE, then something else is wrong. Please read this topic for more information about why there's no Doors CSE for the TI-84 Plus CE yet: http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11623
ObeseChipmunk wrote:
I have a TI 84 plus CE

Yeah, I probably should have read the title...
Anyways, DoorsCSE doesn't support the 84+ CE yet, so you'll have to settle for pure BASIC programs. Also, any assembly program that is made for the CSE won't work for the CE. Cemetech has a few programs that will run on the CE though: http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=folder&path=/84pce/
Yup! And the CSE basic programs may not work for the CE, as some require DCSE. It should be stated about wether they need Doors or not in the description and readme. But other than that, most CSE basic programs should work with the CE!
Has anyone encountered this problem with the TI-84 plus ce? I purchased a replacement for my old one that I planned on using for extra archive storage. I linked them and transferred the new OS to the old calculator. After which both exhibited the same problem. The charging light beside the port that's red while charging, then turns green when fully charged, will no longer go out! Not when I remove the charger or shut off the calculator! The battery is now drained in less than 36 hours, and it cannot go into deep slumber. TI tech support had no clue. Both were working before the OS transfer. The "new" OS is 5.3.1.0058, don't know what the old version was since it's gone.
Jay67 wrote:
battery is now drained in less than 36 hours, and it cannot go into deep slumber

This sounds like a battery problem (not that I am an expert of anything). I think you should replace your battery or reinstall your OS.
BerryFriesen wrote:
the program is not compatible with the old laptop, so the battery drains.

This isn't about a laptop issue. This is about a TI-84 Plus CE. The only experience I have in battery issues is repairing specific school Chromebooks, so it doesn't apply everywhere. The batteries TI provides aren't too expensive, at least.

Jay67 wrote:
The charging light beside the port that's red while charging, then turns green when fully charged, will no longer go out!

However, my TI-84 Plus CE does, unfortunately, suffer a similar problem. Whenever my calculator is charging, the charging LED is always orange, no matter if it is charged or not.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours