I was looking through the GitHub source code and the wiki for PrizmSDK but under syscalls I saw that there was no Bdisp_DrawLineVRAM. I was wondering what happened to this syscall because I’ve seen it used before, and I would assume it’s semi-essential for drawing polygons.
I think this is just a different name for another syscall.

It could be referring to syscall 0x1D2, which I refer to as Bdisp_LineC16.

Here is an example of using the syscall:

Code:
#include <fxcg/display.h>
#include <fxcg/keyboard.h>

void Bdisp_LineC16();

__asm__(".text; .align 2; .global _Bdisp_LineC16; "
        "_Bdisp_LineC16: mov.l sc_addr, r2; mov.l 1f, r0; "
        "jmp @r2; nop; 1: .long 0x1d2; "
        "sc_addr: .long 0x80020070");

int main(void) {
  // Bdisp_LineC16(unsigned int x1, unsigned int y1, unsigned int x2, unsigned int y2, int mode, unsigned short color);
  Bdisp_LineC16(1, 1, 100, 100, 1, COLOR_GREEN);

int key;
  while (1) {
    GetKey(&key);
  }
  return 0;
}

Setting mode to one should draw the line, but for more info on this parameter, see simLo's documentation around TShape. The mode parameter is just f[2] of TShape, and f[3] is set to 1.

For more info, see my syscall documentation here. Page 4 describes the Bdisp Shape syscalls.

Let me know if the code doesn't work or if you have any other questions.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours