I got nostalgic the other day and dusted off WinUAE (an Amiga emulator), and I want to play my old favourite, Alien Breed (specifically, the "Special Edition" version).

I've not done much in the way of live streaming myself gaming before, but if I did a live stream Alien Breed play through, would that interest anyone on here? If so, I'll try to pick a day/time that suits the location of whoever is wanting to watch along Smile From memory, it takes me around 1-1.5 hrs from start to finish, assuming I don't die!
I would love to watch that! Our biggest constraint might be that we're on different continents, but would HCWP work for you? I suspect that falls in the early morning your time Thursdays, unfortunately.
KermMartian wrote:
I would love to watch that! Our biggest constraint might be that we're on different continents, but would HCWP work for you? I suspect that falls in the early morning your time Thursdays, unfortunately.
That is 10:00am on a Thursday here. A couple of potential times I was thinking was either:

Thurs 10pm PT (works out to Friday lunchtime here, but I have the next 2 Friday's off work)
or
Friday 8pm PT
Ok ignore my last post, I was confusing my US time zones Razz So I was thinking one of the following days/times, assuming I'm correct with PDT being current time in LA, and EDT being current time in NY.

Thurs 18th June @ 7pm PDT / 10pm EDT
Fri 19th June @ 5pm PDT / 8pm EDT
Thurs 25th June @ 7pm PDT / 10pm EDT
Fri 26th June @ 5pm PDT / 8pm EDT

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours