First of all, I dont want anyone to comment anything about Paladins being a rip-off of overwatch. Im too tired of arguing over that.

If you havent heard of paladins, it is a super fun hero based fps where you play in teams of 5 against another team to complete some objective. It is free on Steam, and a Windows (.exe) download. If you have played Overwatch, then you know how to play most of this game. Warning: It is still in beta, but most of the bugs have been ironed out and at this point they are just adding features.

I was just wondering if anyone played, and if so, I am playing most weekends and some afternoons, so pm me! (my username on the game is Cake10003, I am level 25)
I might consider starting, once i get my Steam gift card and gain the ability to add friends on Steam. My Steam name is Pieman7373 (surprise!)
I made a topic about Overwatch a while back, and when no one posted, I just thought no one had heard of it. I was pretty sad about that, cause I didn't have many friends in the game.

This is the link to the topic I made-
https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12928&highlight=

Quote:
First of all, I dont want anyone to comment anything about Paladins being a rip-off of overwatch. Im too tired of arguing over that.

No comments then.
calcnerd_CEP_D wrote:
I made a topic about Overwatch a while back, and when no one posted, I just thought no one had heard of it. I was pretty sad about that, cause I didn't have many friends in the game.

I did see the post before, but I don't have ANY console at all, so I figured there was no point in posting since I didn't have it. I looked it up though and it looks AMAZING. Wish I could play...Sad
Darn, I just found this topic and I hope anyone here still plays. I don't care if Paladins is an Overwatch knock-off or not, because it runs much better on my PC and it's free.

If anyone here plays the PC version, then my nickname is xlibman420 and I often play on the European and American servers.

For those who don't know what the game is, you should check out the various Twitch channels:
https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Paladins

Here's the official page:
https://www.paladins.com/
I still play from time to time, Xlibman. What's your favorite champion? I play a lot of Cassie and Strix.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours