Well, there is enough people here that I have decided to create a terraria server for Cemetech. Also exciting is the *very* recent update (like 5 min ago) of terraria, now being 1.2.3! It isn't permanently hosted yet, but hopefully soon. If you would like to help, please tell. Any ideas, comments would be much appreciated. It is still in progress, and will be hosted temporarily time to time. I will notify if it is, and what IP it is from.

Ideas: (none done yet, because of update... I was working on it, but I decided to start over because of 1.2.3)
PvP Arena
Boss Fights
Building
Exploring
Home Base
Anything else?
Well, we have a Permanently temporary spot to host the server.

IP:75.162.248.153
Port: 7777*

It will most of the time be on from 3PM-10PM MST.

*For the time being
16aroth6 wrote:

It can't be both.

And please make sure you are telling your netizens on the game that it's an Unofficial Cemetech Terraria Server. Meaning, we aren't hosting or have anything to do with the server in anyway.
comicIDIOT wrote:
16aroth6 wrote:

It can't be both.

Permanent as in we have a place to host. Temporary as in it isn't up 24/7.

I thought it was funny.
Ah, okay. That makes sense then. And it is a bit humorous too! Laughing
comicIDIOT wrote:
16aroth6 wrote:

It can't be both.

He was using humor. Apparently you're unable to properly recognize this.

comicIDIOT wrote:
And please make sure you are telling your netizens on the game that it's an Unofficial Cemetech Terraria Server. Meaning, we aren't hosting or have anything to do with the server in anyway.

I see you still have the subtlety and tact of a dump truck.
Well, there have been a couple of bugs in 1.2.3, so the sever will probably be down until we have a chance to work on it more, and Re-Digit works out the bugs.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours