KermMartian wrote:
Did you do xfer -h and make sure you're giving it all the arguments that it needs?

Yes, Kerm, I've examined the source, and I'm using the commands I need. The calculator isn't responding to the verify request within the time allotted. I'm thinking of commenting that bit out and trying it without the verify bit.
afxi on casio calc.org said:
Quote:

I was able to successfully transfer files from my computer to the calculator and vice versa, so basically the program works.
My calculator is a fx9860G and xfer9860 was developed before your calculator-version was released, so there could be a difference in some part of the communication protocol of your calculator which leads to the error while verifying. Maybe, if you skip the verifying in the source code, the rest would work. If not, you could ask someone like Simon Lothar, if he has an link-protocol documentation of your calculator-version to adjust the code.
Greetings,
afxi

Have you tried commenting out the verification code? Because the FX-9860GII and the FX-9860G connect differently. Wink

I haven't actually looked at the source myself. Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours